A multi-purpose granular formulation that cleans and unclogs filters from grease, oils and scale. Great for use on all types of swimming pool filters.
For Cartridge Filters and Removable D.E. Filter Elements::
1. Remove cartridge elements and place in suitable plastic container.
2. Cover elements with Filter Cleanse solution (1 lb. per 5 gal. of water).
3. Allow to soak at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
4. Remove element from solution, rinse throughly and replace in filter.
For Sand Filters and Non-Removeable Elements::
1. Backwash filter then drain. Close drain valve.
2. Prepare Filter Cleanse solution (1 lb. per 5 gal. of water).
3. Add sufficient solution to cover sand (see label directions).
4. Allow to stand overnight (12 hours).
5. Backwash until backwash water runs clean.
6. Return filter to normal operation.
2 lbs, 20 lbs, 50 lbs, 100 lbs
Use routinely once every month or two during season to maintain efficient operation. Clean filter early in the spring to remove winter debris and after a period of intense use. It's also important to clean the filter when preparing pool for winter.
Chlorine, bromine, mineral purification systems, salt water pools, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.